Network and System Administrator
Workplace location: Warsaw
Emerge IT Support offers integrated IT services for your business.
In our day-to-day work we combine our professional experience and great care to meet our Clients’ special needs. We offer comprehensive IT solutions and outsourced services – starting from service desk, through management of the network structure, to deployment/implementation of business application.
If you want to develop your skills within IT systems administration area…
What is more, you aren’t afraid of taking new challenges and you do enjoy helping others…
This means that you are the one we are looking for!
Your duties and tasks will include:
- Implementation and maintenance of networks and systems in client environments;
- Customer Service related requirements in the second line of support;
- Troubleshooting technical issues;
- Designing and implementation of new network technologies/ systems;
- Hardware and software installation and configuration;
- Direct technical customer support within Data Center connection;
- Creating of IT systems technical documentation, procedures, etc.;
- Managing of Data Center active network: routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers;
- Participation in network solutions implementation projects (consulting, designing);
- Network configuration automation and network monitoring.
Are you a perfect candidate? Make sure that you:
- Have knowledge of network technologies, including construction of local area networks, campus area networks and wide area networks;
- Have at least two years of experience in system and network administration in developed environments;
- Have at least one-year-experience in administration of MS Windows systems (NT4.0 , XP, 7, Server 2003R2, Server 2008R2, Server 2012R2);
- Have vast knowledge of computer networks construction and administration and are familiar with network protocols;
- Know how to use Linux system, write scripts in bash, php;
- Know the tools to monitor networks such as cacti, zabixx, nagios;
- Have knowledge of Linux systems at RHCSA level;
- Know basics of administering MS SQL (2008, 2012) bases and are skilled in creating SQL enquiries;
- Have practical knowledge of issues regarding computer networks configuration (TCP/IP);
- Use written English well enough to read technical documentation;
- Enjoy discovering new tools and technologies;
- Are responsible, diligent and pay attention to safety measures;
- Are eager to find new solutions and it seems that nothing is impossible for you;
- Enjoy everyday interpersonal relations and are easy-going and opened;
- Are a candidate of high personal culture, with professional approach towards customers.
The following will be considered as additional assets:
- BA or MA in Information Technology or related fields;
- Experience in storage systems administration;
- Knowledge of ITIL usage and registration system usage;
- Knowledge of configuration management systems (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, SaltStack);
- Analytical skills;
- Experience in creating PL/SQL enquiries;
- Knowledge of methods to increase service reliability and availability;
- Knowledge of ICT security;
- Driving license.
What do we offer?
- Private healthcare;
- Benefit Multisport card co-funding;
- Possibility of gaining experience in a rapidly developing company;
- Work in a cohesive team of specialists and in a friendly environment;
- Vast work independence;
- Flexible work agreement (fixed-term contract or B2B contract).
Don’t hesitate and apply now at:
Please add: Prosimy o umieszczenie w dokumentach następującej klauzuli: “Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie przez Emerge IT Support Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawie, Bonifraterska 17, 00-203 Warszawa, danych osobowych zawartych w przesyłanych przeze mnie dokumentach aplikacyjnych zgodnie z Ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 roku o Ochronie Danych Osobowych (tekst jednolity: Dz. U. z 2002 r. Nr 101 poz. 926 ze zm.), dla celów obecnych i przyszłych rekrutacji. Przyjmuję do wiadomości, że mam prawo dostępu do danych oraz ich poprawiania oraz że dane nie będą przekazywane innym odbiorcom danych”.
Please note that we will only contact short-listed candidates.