IT Support Senior Specialist
Workplace location: Warsaw
Emerge IT Support offers integrated IT services for your business.
In our day-to-day work we combine our professional experience and great care to meet our Clients’ special needs. We offer comprehensive IT solutions and outsourced services – starting from service desk, through management of the network structure, to deployment/implementation of business application.
If you want to develop your skills within the IT support area, and working in the service desk is what you enjoy most…
Additionally, you want to be a part of a cohesive team in a friendly work environment…
What is more, you aren’t afraid of taking new challenges and you do enjoy helping others…
This means that you are the one we are looking for!
Your duties and tasks will include:
- IT Support regarding the computer hardware and software;
- Analyzing and troubleshooting reported hardware, software and network connectivity issues;
- Problem identification and categorization according to urgency level;
- Network infrastructure and software installation;
- Fixing hardware and software failures; supervision of correct equipment workings, its installation and configuration;
- Software setup and upgrade for desktops and laptops:
- Workstations’ security monitoring;
- Creating and maintaining of IT systems technical documentation;
- User privilege management, traceability of equipment.
Are you a perfect candidate? Make sure that you:
- Have skills within the area of installing, configuring and administering operational systems (Windows, Linux, OS X);
- Can prove your knowledge of LAN/WAN/WLAN computer networks setup and configuration;
- Have knowledge of configuration and administration of network devices (modems, routers, switches etc.);
- Have excellent knowledge of server operating systems, AD, MS Exchange, Office 365;
- Have experience in SQL (MsSQL, MySQL, Firebird, Pervasive) data bases’ administration;
- Have previously dealt with antivirus systems administration, backup systems management, virtualization systems administration;
- Learn fast and eagerly take up new challenges;
- Enjoy teamwork in a dynamic work environment;
- Are responsible and devoted to ongoing projects.
The following will be considered as additional assets
- BA or MA in Information Technology or related field;
- Knowledge of databases and SQL language;
- Driving license;
- Work experience in various projects.
What do we offer?
- Private healthcare;
- Benefit Multisport card co-funding;
- Possibility of gaining experience in a rapidly developing company;
- Work in a cohesive team of specialists and in a friendly environment;
- Vast work independence;
- Flexible work agreement (fixed-term contract or B2B contract).
Don’t hesitate and send us your application now at:
Please add: Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 r. o Ochronie Danych Osobowych; tekst jednolity z dnia 26.06.2014 r., Dz. U. z 2014 r., poz. 1182). Jednocześnie oświadczam, że zostałem/am poinformowany/a o dobrowolności podania danych osobowych oraz prawie dostępu do treści swoich danych i ich poprawiania.
Please note that we will only contact short-listed candidates.